At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.
We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, Polygon, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and reenvision the world of collectibles.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
You will play the leading role in coordinating the launch of all our products and partnerships. You will own all day to day operations to bring our company and our products to market. This entails partnership with all parts of our organization and all our external partners.If you are detail and process oriented, excited to gain broad exposure to all parts of a business, interested in building a startup, and LOVE sports, then this role is for you!
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Lead zero-defect, on time execution of all major business initiatives and product launches.
- Collaborate with internal groups (Marketing, Product, Design, Technology, Finance) and coordinate their efforts to deliver roadmap priorities and launch plans.
- Maintain and nurture existing partnerships with Leagues and Teams, ensuring timely updates and responses to all requests.
- Serve as an internal catalyst, proactively identifying and removing barriers, securing and developing resources as needed, identifying goals and standards as required, aligning and coordinating stakeholder efforts, and measuring progress to ensure delivery.
- Identify, lead and deliver strategic initiatives as demanded by the business, helping develop project plans, timelines, supporting analysis, and communications as needed. Examples include product structure, launch plans and go-to-market strategy, impact and evaluation, and financial and risk management forecasts.
- Build, automate and improve company processes and tools. Identify areas for improvement and work with various team members to assess, build, automate and improve processes.
- Act as an honest sounding board for key decisions, engaging in thoughtful and confidential discussions which should draw out sound logic and make answers clearer.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3+ years in consulting, finance, or other rigorous professional environment
- You pay great attention to Detail, Process Orientation, and Execution Focus.
- You have a great analytical toolkit & comfort with quantitative analysis and decision making.
- You have strong written and verbal skills.
- You have a collaborative and team-oriented player.
- You have a passion for sports, entertainment, and trending pop culture.
- Bonus Skills: Data Analytics background including experience with the following: SQL, Python, R, VBA, BI Platforms.
- Bonus Experience: working with clients or partners in the sports/entertainment space
- Our People. You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- Polygon is a blockchain network transforming how we interact with decentralized applications by providing fast, low-cost, and secure transactions using a multi-chain infrastructure.
- Palm is a revolutionary digital wallet for Web3 that allows users to access decentralized apps and services, giving them control and ownership of their digital assets.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Estimated Compensation Range (Base + Equity): $80,000-$120,000 per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview determine compensation.