At Candy Digital, we're driven by a single question: How can Web3 technology revolutionize the world of collectibles?
Our mission is to take the passion of being a devoted fan and elevate it to new heights by building a fully immersive digital storefront where fans can buy, sell, and trade their digital collectibles with unique, gamified experiences behind each engagement.We're proud to have the support of some of the top leaders in the Web3 space, including Galaxy Digital, ConsenSys Mesh, and Palm. These partners are revolutionizing how we invest in, build, and interact with digital collectibles. We're excited to work alongside them to create next-generation experiences that deepen fan engagement and connect people to their passions.
Candy is headquartered in New York City, with a hybrid work environment that thrives on community and inclusivity. Led by innovators across the industry, we foster a culture of meaningful engagement and impactful change, always striving to bring enthusiasts closer to the field and re-envision the world of collectibles.Fandom, reimagined.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Creative Department here at Candy. As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will consist of creating designs and assets for our external-facing marketing communications, inclusive of our partnerships with Major League Baseball, Netflix, WWE, Getty Images, and The Race Team Alliance.We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Design cutting edge website and social media content built to excite and motivate consumer behavior
- Collaborate between the creative and marketing team on the creation, trafficking, versioning and archival of all digital marketing assets, inclusive of social, email, website, blog, etc.
- Work and design within Candy’s proprietary design tools for the creation of NFT’s
- Intersect with product artists for design needs
- Maintain an active understanding of social media trends, sports / pop culture, consumer insights and competitors in the market to influence design aesthetic and strategy through the development of mood, trend, and ideation boards
- Confidently share fresh perspectives that will enhance creativity and promote new ideas through written and verbal communications to internal partners
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, motion graphics, or equivalent experience
- You are exceptionally competent working in AE and Photoshop. Illustrator and InDesign skills are a plus.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in design (in-house, brand, or agency experience a plus)
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills, with strong attention to detail. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change, and maintain composure under pressure. Maintains a positive and professional attitude towards team members, vendors, and clients.
- You have experience with Social and Marketing campaigns
- You have ease at presenting your work and explaining design decisions
- You will have the opportunity to develop new skills and learn cutting edge technologies that will enhance the quality and efficiency of your work.
- You have a love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
- Our People . You will work with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We are building something great, and the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences with fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their most incredible work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Investors and Partners.
- Galaxy Digital is a leading player in the digital asset space, offering cutting-edge investment banking, trading, and asset management services that revolutionize how people invest in digital assets.
- ConsenSys Mesh is a game-changing platform that empowers developers to build decentralized applications and solutions on the Ethereum blockchain network that will shape the future of the web.
- The Palm Network is an Ethereum-compatible sidechain, built to serve as the foundation of a new scalable and sustainable ecosystem for NFTs. It is designed by, and for, Ethereum developers and features low gas costs and fast transaction finality.
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – the trust of our people, the trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are team players, and we are in it together. Diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (50k-60k + Equity)