- Build solid, secure, performant and scalable APIs to serve our front-end platforms
- Optimize existing codes to improve performance and efficiency
- Collaborate with Product, QA and UI team to deliver features and improvements
- Implement best practices in code quality, security and data protection
- Strong knowledge in Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms with minimum 3 years of experience
- Experienced in building scalable Microservices along with its supporting components such as tracing, logging etc. and understand what strategy is required to handle high traffic.
- Experienced in implementing best practices such as Clean Architecture, SOLID principle and Unit Testing
- Experienced in handling Event Stream Processing.
- Familiar with popular Go tools and frameworks
- Accustomed with modern version control systems such as Gitlab / Github
- Experienced in working with AWS/GCP Managed services such as SQS, DynamoDB, SES etc
- Comfortable operating in Linux environment
- Self-motivated, passionate & eager to improve by keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in back-end development
- Great communication & teamwork skills. Capable of collaborating with other team members
- Good self-managing skills, in particular with keeping up with timeline
Stockbit focuses on FinTech. Their company has offices in the Special Capital Region of Jakarta. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.
You can view their website at http://stockbit.com or find them on Twitter and Facebook.