Position: Blockchain Developer // Web3 Backend Engineer // (Smart Contract)
Location: Shanghai (open to remote in similar time zone)
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity Experience: Senior
Who We Are
- Fam is building web3 communities with our mobile-first social network built on top of your NFTs. We are an industry-leading team of ex-Googlers who take pride in being small and productive, with a relentless focus on our product and our people. Fam is based in Shanghai and venture-backed by an international group of VCs and dozens of the best angel investors and creators across both web2 and web3.
- Join our amazing team to build an incredible, talented, and passionate team to lead the cutting edge of digital technology and web3 innovation!
- As Fam's Blockchain Developer, web3 backend engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for the design, development, deployment of NFT related smart contracts (firstly with Solidity on EVM compatible chains), including testing and security auditing.
- Responsible for on chain data analysis and processing.
- Responsible for the design and development of blockchain applications and solutions, including the backend services and offchain Database which interacts with the blockchains.
- Responsible for the off chain data analysis and processing.
- Responsible for system’s security, scalability, stability, participate in system capacity planning, performance optimization, troubleshooting and resolution.
Desired Skill & Experience:
- For this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills & experience:
- Solid computer science foundation, solid data structure and algorithm foundation, strong programming ability and problem solving ability;
- Solid Solidity development and optimization, be familiar with development tools such as Truffle and Hardhat, and be familiar with third-party security contract libraries such as OpenZeppelin; be familiar with gas optimization.
- Familiar with the generic ERC721/ERC721A, ERC1155 protocols and equivalent contracts;
- Familiarity with Golang, or other backend development stack.
- Familiarity with MySql, MongoDb, Redis, or other database stack.
- Familiarity with data processing pipeline such as kafka
- Experience in blockchain system development, smart contract development;
- Experienced in launching large-scale / complex smart contracts on Eth
- Participation in DeFi project development is preferred
- Security background
If you are an experienced engineer, willing to join the force to build future Web3 products from scratch with a great team, then Fam is waiting for you!
fam. focuses on Mobile and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Shanghai and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://gmfam.xyz/