We are looking to bring in a Sales Director focused on Web3 builders and enterprise fortune 500 customers to join our growing sales team.
- Tenaciously sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities through prospecting and proactive outreach.
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with client stakeholders up to the C suite level that demonstrates the value of Halborn through our innovative services and products.
- Develop and execute account strategies that align the company resources to maximize sales volume and revenue.
- Conduct deep discovery into the account’s business and link those needs to the Halborn solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the potential clients to build strong relationships and connection with Halborn
- Negotiating balanced initial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Halborn while benefiting the client.
- Develop and execute on impactful close plans that ensure a high level of conversions from prospect to sale
- Provide up to date and accurate monthly forecasts as well as actively update all things in Salesforce
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Secure or maintain legal docs including MSA’s and other strategic agreements to facilitate revenue.
- While responsible for assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
- Leverage team members availability, roles, and strengths and weaknesses into virtual team effectiveness.
- Some account management includes establishing and maintaining current customer relationships by responding to customer requests and managing/resolving customer issues.
- Updating, maintaining and improving our CRM process and your pipeline. We use hubspot.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows to represent Halborn and build both brand awareness and business pipeline.
- 5-10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in the technology space coupled with strong exposure to the cybersecurity industry.
- Some experience selling technology services to enterprises with blockchain, crypto or cybersecurity strongly preferred (but not required)
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining revenue targets/goals and quota attainment as well as driving business growth.
- Extremely Well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with diverse decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to senior leaders and executives with the ability to influence.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills are critical. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal and external colleagues.
- Organizational agility in navigating and partnering effectively and leading cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- High self awareness and emotional intelligence
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of blockchain and cybersecurity
- Ability to travel up to 40%
* Preexisting directory of contacts in the Web3 ecosystem
* Knowledgeable of the latest trends in Blockchain and DeFi
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity landscape and selling infosec services or products