Candy’s mission is to deepen our interaction with experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We know that relationship because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and momentous collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
We are looking for a growth-driven Group Director, Marketing to lead our Marketing team. This role leads the marketing and promotion for Candy and its partners, driving brand awareness, equity, and commercial success. You will be part of a reliable, driven, and sturdy team. Above all, you will be accountable for helping Candy create a fandom.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing a vision for the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Strategizing and executing Marketing initiatives, aimed to deepen fandom, drive retention, and improve the overall fan experience
- Development of holistic marketing plans related to the promotion of product launches and brand moments
- Working with external partners to establish a clearly defined marketing plan for various products/LOBs
- Oversee development and execution of paid social and search advertising campaigns on key digital platforms for all marketing priorities
- Craft thoughtful briefs and collaborate closely with the Creative team on the creation of marketing assets
- Establishing marketing systems, processes, and workflows
- Developing influencer and affiliate marketing strategies
- Developing brand marketing campaigns, shaping strategy and creative, with an emphasis on GTM and implementation
- Developing and executing content marketing strategies
- Supporting the development of an annual marketing budget
- Track campaign performance and provide quantitative results to key stakeholders with go-forward optimization recommendations
WHO ARE YOU?
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions
- Expertise in planning, prioritizing, and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and create detailed marketing plans
- Experience developing narratives to support a concept
- Experience working with product and creative teams to develop custom ideas
- Hands-on experience with media buying platforms or agencies
- Experience managing a portfolio of brands
- Excellent leadership skills; ability to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to stakeholders
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their greatest work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): 150k-250k per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview process determine compensation.