At Crossmint, we are creating the infrastructure layer to make NFTs mainstream. We are trusted by 5,000+ creators and marketplaces, like Magic Eden, David Guetta, Sacramento Kings and Tomorrowland.
Our core product is the leading fiat on-ramp for NFTs. It enables anyone to buy them in 1 minute, even if they don't have wallets or crypto.
****Check it out here!
We have a broader suite of NFT APIs and developer tools for enterprises, including minting APIs, and custodial wallets as a service.
- Scan the market to identify new business opportunities ❤️
- Analyze business value and qualify potential leads and opportunities
- Provide feedback to other Go to Market team members to improve our business development processes and strategies.
- Identify and reach out to the right stakeholders to
- Spot their needs and pitch Crossmint products that would best suite them
- Establish strategic partnerships
- Feed our CRM and information systems 🤝
- Add new leads and opportunities to our CRM
- Keep information updated as deals progress
- Organized: you’ll need to stay up to date with 50/100+ simultaneous conversations!
- A bit technical: you should understand how our products work
- Autonomous: you like working on your own with low supervision. You are able to follow 80/20 rule and prioritize work. Don’t worry you will have constant feedback and support during your ramp up period :)
- Into web3 culture. Fun and informal, yet serious and hard working
- Empathetic and extroverted: you love meeting new people and making them happy
- Scrappy & thriving in uncertainty. We are a fast-paced environment. Things change every week. You move fast, experiment, and adapt quickly
- Be able to be persistent while subtle, respectful and understanding
- Outstanding ability to understand, listen and identify clients needs
- Deep knowledge of the Ethereum NFT ecosystem is a big plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Competitive pay and variable performance bonus 📈
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- We are a global remote company, but we love working together some days to bond 🧑💻. If you live in Miami, New York, or Madrid, we usually hang 2-3 days/week at the office - free lunch paid by the company! In Miami there’s a pool 👀
- Flexible work schedule 🕗
Our Principles ⛳
Move fast, work smart
Be kind ❤️
You will be asked for your CV, Linkedin and cover letter.
The cover letter should be 2 or 3 paragraphs max and include:
- What is your superpower?
- What makes you excel at opening new business opportunities?
- What excites you the most about working with new potential clients?