Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in the United States and will report to the Director of Blockchain Engineering
As a Full Stack Web3 Engineer you will…
- Develop world class interfaces in Reactjs for large scale financial lenders
- Utilize the best tools available for seamlessly integrating smart contracts into intuitive user experiences
- Experiment rapidly to test hypotheses about further improving user experience
- Keep a current understanding of new technology and trends in the DeFi application spac
- Test, Maintain and Deploy all versions of the protocol
- Push standards and best practices to benefit the project and your colleagues
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience with solidity smart contracts in a production environment
- 3+ years experience with React applications in a production environment
- Strong understanding of version control (best practices for branching and release methodologies)
- Fluent in English
- Strong understanding of how communication with blockchains from a UI works
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employers paid post-tax short-term and long-term disability
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
- We’re captivated by customers:We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated and engaged with our customer - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
- We operate in 3D:Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence:We hold ourselves and each other accountable tohigh standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth:We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe:We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.