London & Dubai
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and highly strategic growth professional, ideally with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support a paradigm-shifting technology.
The candidate’s core skill sets should be in business development, deal execution, stakeholder management, crypto, and cross-border payments. Working as part of a global team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently with limited daily direction. Additionally, they should have or should be driven by building a relevant network in the region with important touch points in crypto, fintech, financial services, and payments companies. A strong interest and experience in digital assets/crypto markets are also highly desirable. Lastly, candidates should be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, and be capable of building strong relationships with partners and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ripple’s technology and suite of products.
- Identify, source and build strategic relationships with key Ripple partners across Americas including payment & fintech companies, financial institutions and digital asset infrastructure players, tech companies, etc.
- Structure, negotiate and execute complex commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with marketing, product, sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments and new crypto enabled products and services.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams; collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy execution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates will: -
- Passionate about working on products in the blockchain, cryptos and Fintech space
- Demonstrate a track record in building strategic and commercial relationships with key partners and customers in the payments/financial services industry.
- Have an understanding of cross-border payments, FX markets, correspondent banking and/or treasury in the EMEA region.
- Understand how digital assets can transform cross border payments and financial services.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across teams, both with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent analytic, strategic thinking, organizational planning, and execution skills.
- 5 years of strategic partnership or business development experience.
- Experience in Fintech, banking, cross border payments/FX.
Additionally, the individual will be:
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Proactive with drive and energy to deliver results independently.
- Unfazed by the challenge of growing a business with paradigm-shifting technology.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Undergraduate or higher education.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything >
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!