This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing security team and help build our business-enabling GRC program. This role will provide a direct impact by driving security compliance, third-party/vendor risk, and assurance initiatives across Hummingbird. You will focus on the maturation of our security posture, due diligence efforts, and overall risk management.
- Lead our GRC program to achieve reports/certifications for SOC2, ISO 27001/ISO 27018, PCI-DSS, and regulatory initiatives as appropriate
- Assess identified security risks and work cross-functionally to create and execute treatment plans.
- Establish regular reporting mechanisms for measuring the security team's performance
- Design and implement a common security control framework and ensure that controls are aligned with applicable security standards and regulations
- Work with the sales team to support customer security reviews and audits
- Active participation during the identification, remediation, and oversight of technology issues/ risks; including action plan development and execution
- At least 5 years of experience with security requirements, standards, and practices, including SOC2, ISO 27001/ISO 27018, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, etc
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting a business-enabling GRC program in industries such as SaaS, Finance, and Crypto
- The ability to lead end-to-end security audits from design and implementation of controls to audit execution and project management
- Excellent understanding of risks and ability to prioritize potential gaps and opportunities for improvement based on our business and risk profile
- Experience supporting and building out a comprehensive, third-party/vendor risk management program
- Experience developing a Business Continuity and Disaster recovery program
- Experience working cross-functionally across technical and non-technical teams across a large organization to drive alignment and action
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company, so you will have an opportunity to help shape the future of Hummingbird.
- Competitive compensation including cash and equity.
- Remote-first, fully distributed company with flexible working hours.
- Awesome health, vision & dental benefits, and 401k.
- Safe, respectful & comfortable work environment with colleagues and leadership who prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.