Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures. We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintech.
This position is 100% remote, based in the United States, and will report to the Chief Product Officer.
As the Director of Product (Crypto) you will...
- Build a roadmap for Tribal’s crypto products including rewards and DeFi, and clearly communicate progress to all stakeholders
- Partner with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to improve the effectiveness of our crypto product positioning, by validating and iterating on Tribal’s value proposition based on customer feedback
- Wireframe product features and collaborate closely with the Product Design Team
- Define a product roll-out strategy in coordination with the Product Marketing team
- Provide timely and relevant messaging to internal stakeholders, reflective of industry news, trends or challenges.
- Define KPIs for your product and set quarterly goals to drive improvement
- Work in a highly-collaborative, cross-functional environment that evolves on a daily basis.
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with at least 3 years managing crypto-focused products
- Deep knowledge of and experience with DeFi, Tokens, Crypto Exchanges and Crypto Payments.
- Multiple successful crypto product launches
- You have a customer centric approach and value customer feedback above all else
- Ability to work with teams to define, and then own, detailed product requirements.
- Experience shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Proven track record of managing the product life-cycle, from inception to release.
- Experience working with Product Design teams to rapidly iterate and test concepts
- A strategic thinker who can connect industry insights to inform product decisions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and functions well in a rapidly growing, autonomous environment.
- Fluent in English is required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid post-tax short-term and long-term disability.
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
- Allowance for home office equipment.
- Highly supportive team culture.
- 100% remote, flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
- Passionate about creating value: We experiment with new possibilities, to effect positive change for the world around us.
- Devoted to high standards: We don’t merely do the work, we strive for excellence, precision, and mastery at what we do.
- Proactively learning and growing: We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing.
- Human-centered: We put people’s welfare at the center of everything we do.
- Candid, open, connected: We work in perfect sync powered by open, continuous communication and feedback.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit