Who are we?
Cryptio is an enterprise-grade crypto back-office platform. Our software helps financial institutions, corporates and crypto-native companies navigate the fragmented digital-asset landscape with confidence. We are a Series-A company, backed by tier-1 crypto and non crypto investors: Point Nine, BlueYard, Tim Draper, Alven, Aave, Consensys, Outlier Ventures. Some of our clients include; Metamask, Aave and Nexo.We're bridging the gap between the blockchain and accounting systems – transforming DeFi, custody, OTC, and exchange data into auditable records for accounting, treasury and tax filings. We're tackling one of the biggest challenges in crypto right now - building the infrastructure to help institutional adoption. And we're playing to win.What do we care about?
- Cryptio’s life mission is to be the market leader in the digital asset accounting space.
What does onboarding look like at Cryptio?
- Traditionally - onboarding is a term used to identify a self-serve customer journey.
- We are an enterprise SaaS company and at the heart of onboarding involves helping provide our customer teams and customers the best experience from pre-sales up to the point the customer’s workspace is set up and they are well on their way.
- On-boarding is part set up, part training and largely ensuring data quality and accuracy. This role will be solely responsible to improve those areas, tackling the biggest area first.
What is customer upsell?
- We treat our customers as key partners to our business and we hope our customers think the same of us.
- Upsell involves understanding each customer’s workflow and being able to help and enhance the jobs they are doing using the cryptio toolset.
- Initially the focus area of this role is largely going to be on customer onboarding after which upselling will be a larger part of the focus
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Be responsible and take ownership of improving the onboarding experience: in an effort to reduce the time taken for customers to be on-boarded. Everything from research, low-fi design, validation, stakeholder alignment, bug fixing…whatever it takes.
- Unblock any issues and re-work tickets as needed based on the sprint velocity: doing whatever is needed to ensure the engineering team is operating at optimal capacity.
- Have a solid understanding of the different layers of data products including how they operate.
- Be the main point of contact for key customer projects both internally and externally liaising directly with customers
- Don’t just guide but be hands-on to not only help but also to ensure you understand the customer workflows and the customer experience
- Show high levels of empathy both internally and to our clients, setting the standard for what we should expect from an enterprise onboarding
- Be able to communicate comfortably and with authority to C-level stakeholders
- Work with the internal stakeholders and clients to ensure the right tickets are prioritised
- Ensure that the scrum team fully understands the context and what is required to be achieved from the tickets in a sprint
- Shape the broader product strategy by sharing insights from your work.
- Have a background in delivering complex finance products with in-depth workflows
- Be data-driven and always look to both improve what you are doing but also be humble on what is working and what is not.
What do we need from our senior product manager?
- Bring structure even when there is multiple moving things happening
- Be able to plan and forecast and have excellent communicate to key stakeholders
- Experience working in “busy” / “high growth” environments → if you think of the product engineering team as a kitchen we are after a good maître to manage the front of house
- Worked in a small high growth startup before → Essentially that will hopefully mean you know how to collaborate with team members (Product, Engineering, Customers)
- English & French language skills. Whilst most of our business communication is in English → Our product managers & tech team are based in France so being able to speak French will help us ship products faster.
So, what’s in it for you?
- You will play a leading role in helping unlock strategic projects and communicating what is happening to our customers and internal teams.
- Work 1:1 with the core team to get stuff done → Cut through any red tape you may have experienced in other places
- A company focussed on value above all else: We know what we need to do (KPI’s, goals, the lot). Like all early stage startup we may not always know how to get somewhere but we have been able to attract and retain the right people to help us find our way.
- If you want to go fully remote to get your work done → that's something a few folks have done, we find whatever works best to get your job done works for us, timezone and social meetups in our base countries are the discussion points we would have with you as we think these are important points to consider.
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) and flexible working when you need it so you can get your best work done.
(The above benefits are on top of your salary, & other benefits)What happens after I apply?
- 45 min interview with Nik on profile, experience and fit
- On-boarding take-home task followed by 1 1/2 hour walk through session with the core team
- Leadership interview with Nik