The EOS Network Foundation (ENF) is looking for an experienced social media manager to join our communications team to help design social media strategies and deliver our brand vision by creating and managing social media content across all social channels.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager with expertise in Web3 to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), the Solidity programming language, and the EVM ecosystem including layer 1, layer 2, wallets, NFT marketplaces, SDKs, APIs, developer tooling, and infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and executing product initiatives to drive sustainable adoption of EOS EVM by developers and end users.
- Foster fast and sustainable growth of EOS EVM through adoption by developers and end users.
- Prioritize user needs, preferences, and feedback to design and develop products that cater to their needs and solve their problems.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for multiple products leveraging the momentum of the Ethereum ecosystem to drive adoption of EOS EVM.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for new product development or enhancement to existing products, with a focus on Networks, Dapps (DeFi and GameFi), SDKs and APIs.
- Keep abreast of trends, patterns, and practices in the EVM space and key organizations, and incorporate insights into product development plans.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability with other EVM technologies to enhance network effects and create superior user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and business development, to drive successful product launches.
- Analyze user feedback and usage metrics to continuously improve product performance and drive user engagement.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and support materials, including release notes, technical specifications, and user guides.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of product management experience with a focus on the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Strong product sense, with intuitive understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of current web3 products, and compelling use cases for blockchain technology.
- Working technical understanding of the EVM platform and Solidity programming language.
- Expert knowledge of the EVM landscape, including Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions, popular wallets, key NFT marketplaces, and important technical infrastructure.
- Familiar with commonly adopted SDKs, APIs, and developer tooling in the EVM space, including but not limited to: Truffle Suite, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, Infura, Web3.js, Ethers.js, Remix, Ganache, and Solidity Compiler.
- Experience managing product roadmaps and prioritizing features based on market trends, user feedback, and business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive successful product launches.
- Working knowledge of the Silkworm C++ EVM implementation
- Relationships with innovators who are building on EVM chains
- Usage of protocols and platforms such as Uniswap, Aave, Compound, or MakerDAO.
- Frequent player of GameFi titles built on EVM chains.
- Experience with open-source project management
- Demonstrable contributions to the Ethereum community.
- Passion for web3 and its potential to positively transform many industries.
If you are passionate about building innovative products in the Web3 space and are excited about the opportunity to join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.
- Unlimited PTO
- 13 Holidays
- 100% Remote Work
- Remote Office Work Stipend to set-up Home Office
- 100% Employee & Dependent Paid Medical - UnitedHealthcare
- 100% Employee & Dependent Paid Dental - Guardian
- 100% Employee & Dependent Paid Vision - Guardian
- 100% Employee Paid Life - Guardian
- 100% Employee Paid Short-Term Disability & Long Term Disability - Unum
- 401(k) - Guideline
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)