Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
*** This is a remote opportunity. We welcome candidates around the globe to apply!***
We are looking for a Product Owner to work alongside Product managers to help define and run the product management and delivery processes.
You will work with Product managers to ensure a consistent delivery across the product portfolio in all stages of its development. Helping PMs and their squads in their processes from requirements capture, to PRDs, Press releases, Design Briefs, Epics breakdown into stories and acceptance criteria.
As the owner and core champion of “ How we build “ - Qredo’s internal manifesto for product building, you will be responsible for establishing, improving and running product and software development processes across Qredo product lines.
- Own, measure and improve How We Build, Qredo’s internal manifesto for product building, ensuring it aligns with the overall project and product management standards and methodologies.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product, its features, and its users to ensure alignment between product development and project goals.
- Keep a portfolio view on resource utilization, assisting in resource allocation across squads to ensure optimal project resource management.
- Supporting PMs / Engineering team in the removal of blockers, to ensure delivery remains on track to agreed deadlines.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and VP of Product to manage the project backlog, ensuring it aligns with the product feature backlog and is prioritized correctly.
- Collaborate effectively with the development team, stakeholders, and users, facilitating communication and coordination across all project phases.
- Oversee project risk management, identifying potential issues in the product development process and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Ensure project deliverables are on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Strong understanding of the product development process.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Organized, collaborative, and adaptable.
- Extensive experience with software development process.
- Proven experience working with engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Proven track record of drive efficiency and collaborative outcomes
- Ability to lead and mobilize teams to deliver major initiatives.
- Ability to build trust at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to develop concrete solutions from unclear situations.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high-quality output.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.