Swan is a leading Bitcoin-only financial services company supporting individuals and companies throughout their Bitcoin journey. We hire passionate Bitcoiners who want to work with a self-motivated and fully distributed startup team.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to lead our Bitcoiner Labs projects, operations, and continue work on building community projects that drive the Bitcoin economy.
Our projects include Bitcoiner Jobs, Bitcoiner Events and BitList, with more in the future!
This role will manage day-to-day operations and take on new projects to help grow our portfolio of products, helping deliver more value for Bitcoiners.
- Grow the Bitcoiner community and manage support channels
- Work with employers and event groups to help them get the most out of their posts
- Ensure all platforms are running effectively
- Project manage feature upgrades, integrations, process updates, user feedback and more
- Organize and maintain project documentation
- Contribute to social media initiatives
- Passionate Bitcoiner with a goal of helping other Bitcoiners
- Strong project and organizational skills, with attention to detail and process mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of different personalities and cultures
- Strong understanding of the Bitcoin culture
- Able to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Any experience with low to no-code platforms and Notion is a bonus
- Preference for 2-3 years of Product Management experience
- Required to work US timezones
- We’re a growing team: Fully distributed across the world, Slack and video conferencing are huge here.
- We’re very flat: Leadership is desired and encouraged; we hire people who care about the product they are working on.
- We’re Bitcoiners: We find solutions that encourage Bitcoin principles. Many of us pull double duty alongside our main job, producing content for Bitcoin newsletters, podcasts, social audio platforms, and YouTube shows, and spend some of the day on Twitter educating the masses. We love Bitcoin, and it comes through in our daily chats, meetings, and actions.