Ava Labs is looking for a Policy Growth Marketing Director that will help drive growth, awareness, and engagement with the legal team's efforts in all aspects of policy advocacy. The position also entails leading marketing Owl Explains, a practical resource for policymakers and influencers to understand the fundamentals of blockchain and web3.
- Develop an integrated marketing plan for the Policy and Legal team's initiatives, including Owl Explains.
- Creation and distribution of content from the Policy and Legal teams, measured by site traffic, social growth, and content engagement.
- Set and execute against growth targets for the Policy and Legal growth vertical, including social growth, content creation, awareness, and engagement metrics.
- Grow the policy team's platforms (Owl Explains website, social, and other channels) and be a conduit for the policy and legal teams' perspectives on the broader public stage.
- Oversee Policy marketing P/L and report on financial impact/outcomes of spend allocation.
- Define growth goals and KPIs.
- Establish team processes as a hands on leader, strategist and individual contributor.
- Collaborate with departmental leadership and cross functional stakeholders.
- Set direction for what type of messaging will/should be used in various channels.
- 8+ years of technical marketing or product marketing with a focus on policy and legal team initiatives.
- Prior experience working in high growth startups or rapidly developing industries.
- Track record of success in a marketing leadership role focused on a highly technical audience.
- Ability to create an integrated marketing plan for your vertical and execute with cross functional leadership teams.
- Proven ability to drive growth via technical influencers, technical content marketing, and community building.
- Project management and the ability to lead through influence, not authority.
Base Salary Range: $153,200 - $216,000
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)