Core is a suite of products, including a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a web portfolio, that offers a seamless Web3 experience with intuitive design and self-custody features. With support for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Avalanche, and all EVM chains, Core is the only platform that offers the Avalanche Bridge, which recently surpassed the BTC Lightning Network, and native Subnet support, providing you with access to incredibly scalable and customizable sovereign blockchains. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Product Team to supportthe Core Product Suite. This role will have a direct impact in driving the planning and execution of this all-in-one crypto command center that puts users in control of their assets and brings the full power of Web3 to their fingertips.
- Drive the software development lifecycle and facilitate sprint releases
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, product, design, data science, QA, testing, marketing, support, legal, and finance) and weave them into production phases
- Leverage project management skills to produce multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Assess milestones, timelines, deliverables, cross-team dependencies, and change requests
- Serve as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information
- Act as an internal client/stakeholder advocate and knowledge center and guide best practices across different products
- Organize and evaluate stakeholder/user feedback, evaluate the best way to move forward, and communicate instructions/next steps to the team by making recommendations and decisions
- Work closely with the other product (e.g. Bridge, AvaCloud, etc.) as well as services teams (e.g. Ava Studios) teams to understand dependencies, scope, and cost out projects, as well as influence the day-to-day execution requirements.
- Assess and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of products in all stages (from ideation to completion to post-launch)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 4+ years of proven experience in project management and software development
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques with a hunger for learning and teaching others
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Emotional tact during conflict management and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ambition and determination with a desire to succeed.
- Team-oriented and collaborative personality with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and listening skills; is clear, succinct and gets point across professionally verbally and in writing
- Passion for crypto/web3 and consistency to consume the latest news and developments
- A positive attitude and the ability to drive cross-functional team cohesion
Base Salary Range: $114,400 to $157,600
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)