As the resident wordsmith and content writer for RippleX — Ripple’s business unit focusing on the XRP Ledger and it’s open source developer community — you’ll orchestrate the creation of high-impact content for our target audiences in the fast-growing worlds of fintech, crypto, and blockchain. You’ll help bring our mission to life through the development of blogs, thought leadership, white papers, webinars/podcasts, lead-generation campaigns, and more. You’ll collaborate with our executive team, a range of industry experts, agency partners and the full integrated marketing team on the development of content and of comprehensive integrated marketing plans in this vibrant space.
You enjoy and have a proven track record of turning complex ideas into compelling storylines for developer audiences, and have a knack for uncovering topical industry news and rapidly capitalizing on it with a unique point-of-view. You are a proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures. You have a passion for writing and editing content for specific audience personas, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into technical subject matter.
- Manage the content strategy and lifecycle for RippleX across owned and paid channels to engage and grow the blockchain developer community
- Play a lead role in owning the entire editorial process for RippleX content, including ideation, drafting, creative, distribution, promotional strategy, and measurement
- Build and manage the RippleX content calendar and integrated campaigns
- Develop a thought leadership strategy that distinguishes RippleX from competition and cuts through industry noise
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more)
- Actively contribute to fully integrated marketing efforts spanning content, social, growth and more
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to achieve content objectives
- Collaborate and be point-of-contact with agency partners in RippleX content development and promotional roll out, SEO optimizations, and implementations
- Identify net new content needs as well as opportunities to repurpose existing content, based on research and SEO best practices
- Track breaking news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests
- Interview and develop relationships with spokespeople, customers, and other subject-matter experts
- Support content localization strategy for target geographies around the world
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results
- ~8 years’ experience in marketing, with significant time in content marketing and writing, including experience in technology or finance
- Ability to set a thoughtful and effective overarching content strategy
- Great execution for content marketing and able to work under tight deadlines
- Collaborative contribution to cross-functional, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to generate and communicate breakthrough insights for thought leadership content
- Ability to speak and tell stories to technical audiences
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- An understanding of SEO best practices is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
For positions that will be based in NYC, the annual salary range for this position is $129,580 - $161,975. Actual salaries may vary based on numerous factors including, among other things, an individual applicant’s experience and qualifications for the position.
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference