Nova Labs is looking for an all-star Social Media & Community Manager who is passionate about building the future of decentralized communications and crypto.
This role will be responsible for managing and moderating Nova Labs’ social media channels across multiple brands (Helium Mobile, 1663), as well as building campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement.
If you are the right person to help lead such an effort, we want to hear from you!
About Nova Labs
Founded in 2013, Nova Labs (formerly Helium Systems, Inc.) is a for-profit entity composed of the original founding team behind the open-source Helium Network. As the pioneer of decentralized wireless communications, Nova Labs has a two-pronged mission: to solve the unnecessary fragmentation and costs that plague IoT connectivity through 1663, their IoT division, and to enable people to genuinely benefit from the success of their mobile carrier through Helium Mobile. For more information, visit nova.xyz.
- Be the voice of the Nova Labs brands (Helium Mobile, 1663), posting content, managing channels, and moderating conversations across social media channels
- Develop the strategy and execute on programs that drive the growth and engagement of the community
- Develop a community strategy in partnership with the marketing, comms, product, and other key stakeholders
- Develop and run creative social campaigns to share across Nova Labs-owned social channels, as well as our blog and email
- Foster connections and recruit key community members to help spread the word about Nova Labs products
- Pitch and produce social-first series that will elevate and expand Nova Labs audiences on social media
- Ensure the Nova Labs brands are early innovators on emerging platforms and informed of the latest social-media trends
- Help host community events, both on the ground and virtually
- Implement social media tools and best practices
- Report on key social media metrics and analytics
- 2 - 4 years of experience in building and managing vibrant online communities and social media
- A demonstrated ability to write engaging social-media copy across a range of topics, and for a variety of audiences
- A news junkie – you know what’s going on in the world, especially in tech, and stay on top of social media trends
- Entrepreneurial mindset (self-motivated, tenacious, resourceful, no handbook necessary)
- Experience with social analytics and listening tools.
- A results-driven mentality: making data-driven decisions is second nature
- Has a strong sense of humor!
- Nice to have: Familiarity with design programs used to create social-media assets, such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Total compensation structure at Nova Labs is base salary + equity.
- Nova Labs is a remote-first company and takes a market-based approach to base salary pay.
- Pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. For candidates outside of metro market areas, we use the state average.
- The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
- The salary pay scale for the target experience and target skill set across all locations for this role: $58,400 - $99,000.
- We are a remote-first company
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid company holidays
- Vacation stipend
- Monthly wellness/gym stipend
- Annual hardware stipend
- 401K plan