Cocomore is a digital services company and incubator undergoing change. Today, we successfully provide digital services to clients like Nestlé, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung, and Sanofi. We are transforming our services activity into co-entrepreneurship with our clients. This is driven by our Consulting team and based on our digital strategy know-how as well as our experience as company builders: We successfully developed a number of digital start-ups on our own account, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer, and Pro7Sat1.
Cocomore currently is a team of 200, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, and Warsaw.
Our offer to you:
- Join us as Director Consulting. You will have immediate responsibility in analyzing, defining, implementing and scaling opportunities together with our clients. For example, this could be piloting an innovative marketplace for beverages or inventing a global platform making e-learning fun like Fortnite.
- This is a unique opportunity: You get to work in an entrepreneurial setting with some of the world’s largest, most successful corporations. You will drive at the same time there and our progress.
- Your job is about more than just growth. We help our clients to make meaningful contributions to society.
- We don’t think consulting is about endless hours. You can work full-time or part-time (by the way, we offer part-time and job sharing on all levels). You can work remotely or from one of our offices or any combination of these.
- Your role offers excellent development possibilities: You will be a leader in change which provides the basis for further career steps.
- You will be working with top professionals from areas like IT, data, design, and creative content.
- You will enjoy the team spirit and an entrepreneurial atmosphere while working in a well-run organization with long-lasting client relations.
What you will contribute:
- You consult to major multi-national companies on innovation-driven business opportunities.
- You then lead corresponding implementation efforts in cooperation with our corporate partners.
- You head project teams and take responsibility for their results as project or business owner.
What you need to bring:
- University degree in whatever field, with great results or great reasons why they are not so great
- First-class analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Professional experience in business consulting, preferably with a digital focus
- Entrepreneurial mind with the ability to focus and bring plans to life
- Strong interest in topics like artificial intelligence, data science, blockchain and other digital trends in B2B and B2C
- Outstanding social competency as well as strong communication skills and a talent for leadership
- Excellent English (spoken and written). Other languages, esp. German, Spanish, Polish or Russian are an advantage