Estonia / Finance & Compliance – Compliance / Full-time
Apply for this job
We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Manager – AML Officer to join our dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations in the respective jurisdictions and our global internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, specifically with respect to anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, reviewing company processes with multiple departments, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Ensure Onboarding, Periodic Reviews and Transaction Monitoring processes are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements from First-Line to Second-Line of Defence.
- Coordinate daily compliance activities across teams or departments and help resolve day-to-day operational issues.
- Perform detection, investigations, escalations, and reporting duties required of a MLRO.
- Act as a domain expert for AML regulations, Data protection laws, and all regulatory compliance matters in respect to the license of the NOGLE entity.
- Key liaison officer for all communication between country regulators, authorities, enforcement agencies, as well as internal or external auditors.
- Maintain AML/CFT Compliance policies, procedures and other risk frameworks by keeping them up to date with the regulatory changes as well as NOGLE Group standards.
- Develop and implement other internal risk control, compliance process and monitoring systems required to mitigate ML/TF risks impacting the business and reputation of NOGLE.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of NOGLE policies, control process/systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Implement strong Key Risk Indicators for Heads of Departments to monitor the risks relevant to each department.
- Conduct periodic tests to ensure the controls to mitigated identified risks are implemented effectively.
- Conduct training for all employee, on AML/CFT regulatory requirements, policy standards and other internal risk and controls.
- Report to Group Chief Compliance Officer on all key and material risks (ML/TF, Operational, Data Protection and others) on a timely basis.
- Provide Compliance advisory matters to Senior Management of NOGLE.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Financial Services or Risk Management related field.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations especially in the digital asset / crypto exchange (VASP) services, Banking or payment service.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge with a broad range of compliance topics, such as AML/CFT, predicate offences to money laundering, organized crime, data protection i.e. GDPR, and other financial crime risks and controls related to, e.g. digital assets, digital payments, exchange business, card fraud, internet scams, hacking, etc.
- Exposure to FinTech, blockchain or e-commerce
- Possess ACAMS or ICA Certified