We are looking for a dynamic, highly analytical and collaborative individual to join our growing Treasury team at Ripple. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be involved in all aspects of global treasury operations and will support critical initiatives to facilitate the expansion of the company’s financial infrastructure.Reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager, this position will be responsible for global cash positioning, forecasting and reporting, bank and exchange onboarding, insurance and project management. This individual will collaborate daily with cross-functional team members and Ripple’s external partners.To Be Successful In This Role
- You will be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to frequently assess and reorder priorities
- You demonstrate initiative, provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility and seek opportunities for process improvement
- You also possess effective communication and problem-solving skills, and are able to learn new concepts quickly
- You have a genuine interest in digital payments and the blockchain industry
- You never hesitate to ask questions, offer solutions, and collaborate with your team members
- Cash Forecasting - Prepare and analyze daily cash positions, ensuring adequate liquidity is available to meet global financial obligations. Provide support in short and long-term cash forecast modeling, development of reporting that ultimately drives decision making at the leadership level.
- Cash Positioning and Reporting - Prepare, assess, and record cash flow transactions. Ensure adequate liquidity to meet global financial obligations. Own high-level business reporting.
- Global Onboarding - Own global account / exchange management, including opening/closing accounts, portal administration, KYC, signatory updates, and FBAR Reporting.
- Payment Operations - Provide support to Accounting, Fin. Ops, Tax, Compliance, Crypto Ops, and other cross-functional teams, as it relates to Treasury matters.
- Project management - Maintain treasury management system and provide support for operational improvement, including scalability, system connectivity and automation. Support and maintain organization of other ad hoc Treasury-related projects
- 4+ years of progressive experience in a Global Treasury function
- Experience with domestic, cross-border, FX, and digital asset payments
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to rapidly respond to changing priorities
- Proven ability to self-direct and is proactive
- SQL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, additional degrees/certifications a plus but not required
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.