Paris, France /Enterprise - Client Success – Account Management /Permanent contract / CDI/ Hybrid
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.Enterprise Solutions (LES) Ledger’s industry-leading and independently-certified security technology, the Ledger Vault provides information technology infrastructure for financial institutions to securely control their crypto assets with a multi-authorization self-custody management solution.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and driving growth for Ledger Enterprise clients in the EMEA region
- Working alongside the Ledger Enterprise Service Delivery Management team and the other internal stakeholders to drive success for the usage of the Ledger Vault platform
- Adopt long term strategies including a first in class on-boarding and retention program for our platinum clients
- Working closely with sales and tech teams to evaluate, iterate and improve existing systems and processes
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers' demands
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Assist in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and white papers
- Define tools and processes to deliver operational excellence
- Solid experience in management/enterprise client relationship roles
- Excellent understanding of business, capital market dynamics and financial software
- Strong empathy, client-servicing mindset
- Cross-departmental experience in financial operations and/or fintech/Web3/capital markets technology
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and client relationship management skills
- Sound problem-solving skills, an enquiring mind and willingness to expand your areas of expertise
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage and to maintain C-level contacts
- Fluent in English and another regional language
- Excellent command of commonly used CRM tools (SalesForce) and Google suite
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.