- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States and Canada only
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115 – $135/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term
Our client is looking for a Sr. Product Designer who is a strong strategic thinker with a mastery of design craft to create high- impact work across their digital product experiences. This person thrives in fast-paced environments, wears all the hats leading the UX of projects for artists, managers, and internal teams, collaborating with product managers, stakeholders, and developers, while implementing great product development process.
- Lead discovery, and ideation workshops and be able to walk team(s) through concept/design explorations.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business needs/goals/issues, and define problem statements/hypotheses.
- Collaborate with Product to identify metrics to evaluate success.
- Conduct user and comparator research through focus groups, interviews, surveys, and analytics.
- Map and perform a heuristic evaluation of information architecture.
- Review/incorporate requirements and transform them into scenarios, personas, use cases, flow diagrams, site maps, inventories, IA, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Apply UX principles to the organization and presentation of content.
- Experience working in a design system environment.
- Build testable prototypes of medium to high interactivity to refine interactions and flows.
- Create pixel-perfect designs based on evolving design systems.
- Work in an Agile environment with project managers and developers to shape epics & stories in JIRA, inspect code, and execute visual quality assurance (QA)
- At least 7+ years experience as a UX designer, ideally in the Enterprise, SaaS or other B2B environments
- Expert communication skills to facilitate working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and external partners alike
- Proven track record of bringing a consumer sensibility to the design of elegant, efficient business products that solve complex, data-intensive problems
- Experience driving and applying human-centered design processes while collaborating with business stakeholders, product management, engineering, and user researchers
- Experience leading product discovery in an environment with a fair amount of ambiguity
Here you’ll get to:
Design premium, modern, end-to-end user-centric experiences for Warner Musics global artists, managers, and internal business teams. And...have fun working with a really great and entertaining group of UXperts.