The Communications team drives awareness for OP Labs and the Optimism ecosystem. As the content strategist focused on the protocol and technology, you’ll lead the development and execution of our technical communications and content. This role is equal parts project manager, strategist, and creator. Working alongside the Head of Communications and the Content Strategist, Ecosystem, you’ll partner with Product, Engineering, and technical leadership to architect and deliver on a content roadmap in support of OP Lab’s key narratives.
- Lead a comms and content strategy that positions OP Labs as technical experts in Ethereum and blockchain and highlights the ambitious work our team is driving for the Optimism protocol.
- Own the technical content roadmap and editorial calendar, working closely with the Head of Comms and the Content Strategist, Ecosystem to ensure a cohesive voice and overarching narrative
- With support from Head of Comms, own strategic content planning for major initiatives from concept through execution
- Manage development of assets including: product and feature releases and updates, blog posts, social copy, FAQs, and creative content we haven’t dreamed up yet!
- Drive strategy for developer blog, increasing publication cadence without sacrificing quality
- A track record of leading content programs at brands developers love - we’d especially love to learn about programs you built and scaled at high-growth startups
- Experience helping engineers and product managers produce technical thought leadership content while juggling competing priorities
- The ability to translate complex, technical details into digestible, engaging stories
- A desire to dream up and experiment with new forms of content to keep our community engaged and expand our reach to new audiences
- A knack for tailoring content to a variety of mediums including social media, long-form blogs, talking points and scripts, web copy, and presentations
- Crypto, Web 3, and blockchain experience isn’t required, but a passion for learning new technologies and understanding what engages and interests our community is critical
Optimism focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.