🚀 About AQXAQX is the crypto gateway for retail traders and institutions. It offers users an all-in-one platform to buy, sell, trade, and learn about crypto. At its core, AQX is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The company brings an authentic mix of trading knowledge, market intelligence, buzz, and access to exclusive crypto project launches to elevate the crypto exchange and trading experience for users.
As a Security Manager in our team
Are you ready to take charge of information security and shape the future of our organization? We’re looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join our dynamic security team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to implement cutting-edge security practices and automate incident response and contribute to our adaptive security approach. Join us on this exciting journey of securing our future and making a lasting impact.
- Design, implement, and monitor security measures for our public cloud infrastructure and SaaS-based tools
- Collaborate with DevOps team to enhance our security and establish automated preventative controls
- Continuously work to develop effective vulnerability remediation strategies
- Analyze and respond to threats detected by our threat intelligence system and tools, mitigating risks before they cause significant damage
- Foster a DevSecOps culture and provide training and outreach to our application development teams
- Measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of cloud-related controls to auditors as needed
- Design, build, and deploy tools and reports that offer comprehensive visibility into all accounts, instances, and services in our cloud environments
- Ensure all products and services meet configuration and vulnerability management compliance standards
- Implement DevSecOps principles into CI/CD pipelines
- 5+ years of experience as a Security Engineer, DevSecOps Engineer, or in a similar role, particularly in cloud environments
- Practical knowledge and experience in implementing and operating information/cyber security management operations, including vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and SIEM
- Advanced experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong understanding of SOC, cloud operations, security, automation, and orchestration
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Proficiency in DevOps and scripting languages, ideally Python, Golang, or NodeJS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-oriented mindset with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Cyber Security, Computer Science or a related field, showcasing your educational background and passion for the field
- Communication skills in both English and Korean, enabling you to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Experience in the fast-paced environment of an IT startup, demonstrating your agility and ability to thrive in challenging situations
- Demonstrated experience in driving strategies and working in a global enterprise to improve security posture
- Resume/CV submission
- 1st round interview with security team (2 sessions, 120min in total)
- 2nd round interview with C-Suite
🔎 AQX is powered by Presto Labs📈 Presto Labs is a quantitative trading firm
established in Singapore back in 2014.
Today, Presto Labs has grown to more than 100+ employees.
World-class engineers and researchers share offices in Singapore🇸🇬, Shanghai🇨🇳, and Seoul🇰🇷.
📊 Presto Labs build automated trading systemsfueled by data-driven quantitative analysis to achieve stable and sustainable investment returns.
💻 Our engineering teams do what humans do best
– create algorithmic decision processes in order to achieve what no human trader ever could in today’s fast-changing, unbelievably complex financial world.
Check out more about Presto Labs on our YouTube channel➡️ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg88FC6VecGyiDolSbKpNIg