We are seeking a Director of Partnership Strategy and Development to join our dynamic Partnerships team and support our roster of top-tier talent. You will work hand in hand with our Head of Partnerships to develop, optimize and execute partner NFT strategies. This person must be a strategic thinker and exceptional communicator with exceptional cross-functional skills and have the ability to work effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Lead the development of a data-driven partnership strategy that identifies which sports and entertainment partners Autograph should partner with in order to deliver on company and partner objectives
- Develop personalized, data-driven narratives for why each partner/prospect should be engaging in the world of web3 and why Autograph is the right partner for them
- Work with the various internal partnership managers to understand their clients objectives and work with internal stakeholders/departments across the organization to develop strategies to achieve them
- Extract partner feedback and insights to be shared with Product team to fine tune and shape the future of our product. Advocate for the voice of the partner and their audience to help drive new products and evolutions of our current product.
- Serve as quarterback for special projects that require cross-departmental orchestration, including vision setting, process management and development of final deliverable
- Management of all partnership tracking and management tools such as status reports, trackers, PPT presentations
- 10+ years experience in partnerships, business development, sponsorship sales, brand strategy, and/or partnership management.
- Experience in sports and/or entertainment is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with high-level decision-makers is required.
- Proven track record of innovative strategy development and sponsorship revenue generation.
- Must be a strategic-thinker and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Superior public speaking and persuasive presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Excel.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Needs to be able to communicate with Executives.
- Someone who is a leader but not scared to roll up their sleeves
- Not only just collaborative but needs to lead collaboration aka needs to be a true orchestrator
- Knowledge of or curiosity in the NFT, blockchain and/or crypto industries
- Previous startup experience
- Desire to help build a unicorn