Evmos is on a mission to develop and ship the tools necessary to build cross-chain applications of the future, freeing developers from the confines of today’s siloed blockchains.
We are building a fairer financial system without limits, for everyone, everywhere, by leveraging the latest, most secure and scalable technology: blockchain.
Check outour website and read our latest manifesto!
Location: Berlin-based (we will consider very strong candidates from the rest of the EU).
As the Lead for Institutional Business Development at Evmos, we are looking for a highly proactive and strategic individual who will play a crucial role in expanding and enriching our blockchain ecosystem. Your mission will be to drive growth and stability within the Evmos ecosystem by focusing on key areas such as liquidity sourcing, market maker engagement, exchange listing management, foundation treasury strategies, and investor relations.
- Liquidity Sourcing and Allocation: Develop and implement strategies to source and allocate liquidity within the Evmos ecosystem, focusing on effective utilization of resources.
- Market Maker Engagement: Actively engage with market makers to ensure robust liquidity management and market stability for the protocol.
- Exchange Listing Management: Oversee the process of listing on various exchanges, negotiating terms, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Treasury Strategies: Develop and manage treasury strategies, including token buy-backs, to optimize the financial health and sustainability of the protocol.
- Investor Relations: Build and maintain strong relationships with investors, communicating updates, and addressing concerns to foster long-term partnerships.
- Prioritize: Identify missing building blocks in the Evmos ecosystem and define strategic priorities. Assess and collaborate with reputable and anticipated projects.
- Document effectively: Structure collaborations between Evmos and Instititutional partners in the internal CRM.
- Project Management:Execute cross-functional projects involving Partners, Ecosystem contributors, and the core Evmos team. Demand deliverables and be annoying about timelines.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role in either the Cosmos- or Ethereum ecosystem
- Technical understanding of how Defi and token liquidity works on layer-one blockchains
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with multiple Institutional Partners simultaneously
- Can bring existing web3 relationships and has an understanding of Ecosystem components
- Works autonomously, creating and adhering to your own goals and desired outcomes for the team
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology and DeFi ecosystems - active DeFi user with hands-on experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid ability to identify and collaborate with reputable Institutional companies
- Willingness to travel
People make Evmos! We understand the importance of work-life balance and pride ourselves on our hybrid work environment and warm & welcoming culture that makes room for everyone's needs!
You'll be joining at a pivotal time on our growth journey - we just raised $27m in funding from investors and we're poised to accelerate towards our goal of becoming the playground for Ethereum Apps in the Cosmos ecosystem.
Our team are pioneers in teaching the first university-level Blockchain for Developers course at UC Berkeley, and are the perfect guides for your journey. You'll be able to expand your knowledge in cutting-edge blockchain technologies and its related fields. On top of all that, we also offer:
- Flexible hours to ensure that our team members can work at times that suit their individual needs and schedules.
- Openness, transparency, and trust
- We foster creativity and innovation - everyone's ideas and opinions are valued and respected
- All team members feel welcome and appreciated for who they are
- We love getting together as a team and hosting community events! This is a great opportunity to network and meet like-minded people in the Cosmos community!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative industry
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits