Elrond represents a highly scalable, fast and secure blockchain platform for distributed apps, enterprise use cases and the new internet economy.
We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals. Do you want to be part of the blockchain industry revolution? Here’s your chance. We are looking for a curious, open-minded software engineer with a passion for building quality production systems software. Research is an important component of what we do, however, our passion is to change the world by shipping great software.
- Designing APIs for cryptographic libraries that are easy to use and hard to misuse
- Implement cryptographic tools and algorithms
- Signature schemes, including multi and threshold signatures
- Distributed key generation algorithms
- Merkle trees
- Encryption schemes
- Zero-knowledge proofs
- Key management
- Authentication mechanisms and securing data in flight and at rest
- Ensuring secure coding practices and compatibility with client-based applications (browsers, Ledger devices, etc.)
- Help us change the world
- Have a good understanding and experience in using cryptographic protocols (encryption and signature schemes, zero-knowledge proofs, etc.).
- Have previous experience in systems security and implementation best practices.
- Have experience in implementing cryptographic primitives and using hardware/trusted execution environments (smart-cards, HSM, SGX, SEV, etc.).
- Have a deep understanding of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Rust or Go.
- Have experience in deploying systems that run 24x7x365. Building the monitoring, alarming, and tooling required to keep them healthy.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a closely related field. The unique challenges at Elrond have attracted many engineers with advanced degrees, however, your practical experience is more important to us than your educational background.
- Flexible working hours
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful that will be used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment
Join Elrond and help us shape the world for the better!