OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
We are now looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join our HR team supporting the expansion in South East Asia. You will be working closely with different business units on ongoing expansion projects.
What the day to day looks like:
- Lead the Singapore’s TA team, responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment processes development, execution and management.
- A Subject Matter Expert for Singapore and SEA market
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent and pipeline development
- In-charge to manage recruitment strategies, operations policy and ATS development.
- A well-rounded Talent Acquisition Business Partner with strong direct sourcing and headhunting ability; demonstrates a sense of ownership of a requisition from start to finish
- Own the overall candidate experience and make it a core element of your recruitment work
- Review and measure the team’s successes to ensure performance achievement and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with business leaders/hiring manager and internal partners cross regions (China, HK, US etc.)
- Champion Employer Brand internally and externally
Ideal candidate must have:
- A Bachelor degree from an elite university
- Strong recruitment experience from a mixed background in both Headhunting & in-house, experienced in internet/tech/fin-tech industries preferred
- Experienced working in a fast-paced, matrix, evolving organization
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management, and influencing skills, able to thrive in a multicultural workplace
- Hand-on local and remote recruitment experience
- You have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with executive-level clients
- Able to confidently work in a matrix structure on projects across teams and departments to achieve broader common goals
- Agile, open-minded, embraces challenges, and is a do-er
- Native English and Mandarin speaker
- A passion and belief in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency