Blue Cube Services is excited to recruit an experienced Know-Your-Client (“KYC”) Quality Assurance (“QA”) Analyst to work on a project for the world's leading software platform for digital assets.
Our cryptocurrency client is experiencing unprecedented growth in customers’ onboarding onto their products. As part of our client’s commitment to providing the world's most secure crypto platform, our client is looking to add experienced KYC QA Analysts to the team to manually inspect, review and verify KYC applications, to determine if the review and research were conducted in accordance with the quality standards and timeframes set by established procedures.
Candidates will be expected to identify gaps or issues with processes, and procedures and assist with process and procedure improvement and standardization. Manage own pipeline and provide QA feedback to the agents. Successful candidates must have previous KYC QA experience and also be able to work independently and in a team, maintain high-performance standards together with being proactive. After learning all the procedures and processes to be able to pass on knowledge to new joiners or current agents during training.
**Please note that this role is paid in cryptocurrency and is a self-employed role. You are responsible for your own tax documents and any resulting tax obligations**
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews of KYC profiles to determine if the review and research were conducted in accordance with the quality standards and timeframes set by established procedures.
- Review and make sure that the operation officer process is accurate and along with the company standards.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects.
- Focus on continuous improvement, coaching process improvement and provide recommendations to management.
- Make sure internal documentation is up to date in accordance with procedures and processes.
- Demonstrate proactivity in raising issues or information to management with respect to the control environment, and to present the issue or information in a concise and effective manner.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least 1.5 years of previous KYC QA or Fraud experience is a must for this position
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of anti-money laundering (“AML”) and fraud typologies/red flags
- Must be able to multitask, adapt well to changing priorities and effectively prioritize workflow to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and changing environment
- An understanding of cryptocurrencies is an advantage but is not required - training will be provided
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to balance quality with productivity in a fast paced environment
- High level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Excellent computer skills. In particular, highly proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets with the ability to perform data manipulation and pivot tables, etc.
- Candidates must have access to an appropriate laptop with a camera or a webcam and a phone capable of running Google authenticator software
- Candidates must be prepared to submit to further background / security checks if required
- Candidate must be available to provide services for at least 30 hours per week.
- Shifts will be flexible based on the client’s incoming workloads and the availability of contractors. We operate a 24/7 business so shifts offered will cover all time zones. Successful candidates should be flexible with working in BST timezone.
- Successful candidates will receive training in crypto, KYC and KYC QA service from our clients in house training team.
- Opportunities for role progression for top performers.
This role is paid hourly in cryptocurrency, rates vary from $12.5-$15 per hour based on experience and location. Successful candidates are responsible for their own tax documentation