What you’ll achieve
As the Data Concierge, your immediate focus will be working with our partner management team and directly with our clients to reveal the key insights and opportunities to accelerate their growth. In addition, you will work directly with our product team to analyze data, identify new trends, and share insights to inform the product roadmap.
- Become an expert on the blockchain gaming player experience and the relationships between in-game systems and features.
- Collaborate with the team to define metrics, evaluate if the player experience is in line with the product goals and KPIs, and make projections of expected future trends.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to present findings to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and implementations for data recording, analysis, and visualization.
- Provide relevant context to inform/influence group decision-making, understand the impact of recurring releases, compare changes to historical trends, and recommend improvements to move key metrics.
- Collaborate and share best practices with other team members.
- Establish standards around data custom reporting intake, format and general requirements.
- You are proactive and take initiative to gather data and make recommendations
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
- Self-starter, results driven, and passionate to drive success of Thirdwave products using the power of data analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, with a positive and practical approach
- You like games and emerging technologies like Blockchains and are passionate about shaping the industry
- 5+ years experience in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- 2+ years experience in SQL or other querying language.
- Experience in data manipulation/visualization tools (e.g. Python/R).
- Proven track record of research and recommendation (develop the methods to answer research questions, conduct analyses, and communicate findings to a variety of audiences and stakeholders).
- Experience initiating and driving multiple projects to completion.
- Experience quickly iterating with the team to find and share performance results.
- Domain expertise within crypto strongly preferred; minimally a passion for and interest in the crypto industry is required
- Experience with live service products, free to play games, or social products.
- Experience with machine learning techniques (clustering, classification, prediction, etc.).
- Experience with econometric concepts and methods (IV, synthetic controls, etc.).
What We Offer
◉ Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
◉ Additional benefits to help care for your families such as flexible parental leave and fertility & adoption assistance
◉ Unlimited PTO, including two recharge weeks (two company-wide weeks off, 13 paid holidays, AND a $1000 vacation stipend once a year to spend on travel, etc.
◉ Awesome Perks including a $200 monthly Life>