POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATACoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLDOur mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
- Create effective scalable strategies and develop innovative algorithm solutions
- Manage user graph, adopt collaborative filtering and recall (or retrieval) algorithm in recommendation system
- Make improvements to increase post relevance based on factors like user behavior, engagement data & add signal that cater to user’s needs
- Categorize accounts and posts based on users’ preference, i.e. categories like "GameFi" or "Technical analysis" or "Memes"
- Develop algorithm system that records all operations through collaborative filtering & content retrieval
- Manage design, develop and deploy scalable, high volume and real time system
- Research on algorithm improvements and implement data processing
- Assist project team in communicating and implementing project schedules
- Create enhanced algorithms for finger detection systems in cell phones and laptops
- Design and implement enhancement algorithms in our App & Web
- 8+ years experiences in managing algorithm work (content recommendation/ users' preference)
- Experience in content retrieval and collaborative filtering, someone with hands on retrieval experience
- Proficient Java / Scala / Python (at least one language) and SQL programming languages
- Proficient in big data pipeline development including batch and streaming processing
- Familiar with big data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark streaming, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Experience in big data product development is a plus, including data warehouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc
- Experience in API developing with at least one of the frames: Spring boot, AWS lambda + API gateway
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
- Basic or Fluent English level
Working at CoinMarketCap
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.