Who We Are Looking For
A Senior Producer to work with the production, partnerships, creative teams, and cross-functionally, to lead the planning and execution of brand partnership projects. You will see projects through from inception to delivery, managing the process along the way while ensuring the work is of the highest standard, delivered on time and within budget. To do this, you will work collaboratively with the creative team, gaming, product, comms, vendors, and other Yuga team members.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of brand-focused projects, including web3 digital activations and physical activations.
- Manages all aspects of production through ideation, scoping, development, launch and post production.
- Create and control budgets and schedules.
- Lead partner communications and be the day-to-day point of contact for clients of their projects from kick-off to delivery.
- Develop strong, collaborative working relationships with the Yuga creative team
- 5+ years of brand management or project management experience in a creative agency or in-house brand/creative team
- Strong experience in account management, project management and vendor management
- Ability to see the big picture, to identify potential challenges ahead and to offer solutions to mitigate those challenges
- Having technical knowledge and experience (even indirectly) is preferred
- Experience working with both creative teams and product/engineering teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all roles, levels, and communication >
- Operationally minded, independent, creative, detail-oriented, delivering organized results
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- A proven track record of consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and adapting easily when complications or stressful situations arise
- Ability to earn internal teams’ and partners trust, respect, and confidence through responsiveness, reliability, and know-how
- Commitment to follow-through, with the ability to accept responsibilities, deliver on all assignments, and anticipate challenges before they become emergencies
- A knack and enthusiasm for details, organization, and time management
- Have an understanding of web3, NFTs, user experience, and have the ability to concept and ideate around them
- Familiarity with various PM tools such as Jira, Asana, and Airtable
- Experience managing project budgets over 1M+
The annual salary for this position ranges from $157,500 to $210,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.