For this and other similar career opportunities, please visit www.smitharnold.com
Want to join a progressing & successful Fintech developing one of the world best solutions providing access to financial markets and trading of digital assets and securities?
Are you interested in becoming part of next generation blockchain technology?
We are well funded, and we are a seeking talented project manager from the FinTech market.
What are people saying about this company...
- Hi Tech company on the bleeding edge.
- They are a disrupted to the status quo.
- Fast paced environment start up environment.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Salary: $140,000 – $175,000
The Firm is built upon a culture of proactivity, creativity, and collaboration.
We are a small close-knit team; each team member has the responsibility to execute on his/her objectives as well as be responsive to colleagues when they need assistance.
We are urgently looking to hire a Project Manager to work with the various workstreams (business development, compliance, product, legal, tech, etc.) to manage various projects related to the further development of their trading system and marketplace for digital asset securities. The chosen individual will manage the successful delivery of the project tasks, updating and aligning with internal and external stakeholders, and working closely and in an agile manner with the project team to take projects from beginning to end.
- This position is responsible to for managing specific business critical projects that help shape the future of the company. We are looking for someone to take ownership and to manage them on daily basis.
- In this role, you will closely with a wide range of stakeholders (both internal and external) to understand their requirements.
- You will need to manage the relationship to all stakeholders and keep them informed and engaged on the project’s technical progress.
- You will likely need to Identify risks/issues involved and work with the project team to provide creative and effective solutions to these issues.
- You will have full responsibility for the delivery of the project and be able to manage the required resources assigned to the projects.
- Prepare contingency plans and post-mortems as needed to ensure that lessons learned are shared with other teams and stakeholders and are carried forward into future features and releases.
- Free Education/Certification: Will finance FINRA exams on your behalf.
- Previous experience in Block Chain or working in FinTech experience.
- Proven project management experience in financial services, ideally capital markets, preferably with a private market (alternatives) experience
- Understanding of security tokens, crypto, blockchain and smart contracts would be very beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of, and manage to delivery, complex and multi-stakeholder projects with strong regulatory compliance requirements.
- Aptitude to build and maintain relationships across the organization and with both internal and external stakeholders, partners, and service providers.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, with strong prioritization and decision-making skills, and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of securities and financial market regulations applied to digital assets and securities.
- Experience of working in Agile environments and an understanding of “continuous delivery” approaches