About R3 Professional Services
R3 Professional Services helps customers build new business models on Corda via the creation of new Corda applications (CorDapps). We help customers design, develop and deploy Corda based solutions and Corda business networks.
Role of Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join a fantastic group of technologists, industry experts and thought leaders who will bring high-quality project delivery expertise and discipline to R3.As part of the Professional Services team, you will apply best practices and continuously think about improving our project delivery with our customers to ensure we are delivering engagements on time, quality and budget.
You are knowledgeable in mainstream project management approaches with a good understanding of Agile Software Methodology. You are comfortable working autonomously and can adapt your approach depending on project needs.
You will have project management experience and exhibit a natural passion for getting the most out of the teams, complementing your strong organisational skills and attention to detail. You will have a strong sense of foresight for potential challenges and risks and devise plans to address and mitigate these. You will accountable for the overall success and delivery of our customer projects through rigorous project management processes, maintaining documentation relating to project delivery processes and contributing to the day-to-day positivity within R3.
- Take ownership of project deliveries applying appropriate project control techniques to ensure the execution of projects within specific timeframes and budget.
- Continuously demonstrate the principles of R3 project management and governance, providing consistently reliable service to sponsors, key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Apply robust and appropriate project planning to capture and track activities so technical project teams can work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Proactive communication to internal and external stakeholders using a variety of techniques appropriately tailored to the audience to ensure expectations are managed.
- Produce, validate and publish accurate project reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Partner with customer-facing teams to identify, own and mitigate risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies; and manage accordingly with the right escalation paths in place.
- Create fast learning loops, obtain customer feedback and reduce cycle time. Create the shortest path possible to outcomes, amplify or pivot work.
- Display flexibility under changing priorities and actively collaborate with R3 teams to achieve common objectives.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and development process improvements including but not limited to the use of off-the-shelf tooling and the adoption of best practices.
- Deliver weekly status report and time tracking ensuring transparent updates and management of overall delivery health internally and to stakeholders.
- Manage communication of internal and external end of month customer processes including customer billing and revenue reporting.
- Provide accurate resource forecasts at any point in time for use in decision making around project resource request management or change impact analysis.
- A deep understanding of project management principles, particularly Agile methodologies.
- 6+ years of experience delivering enterprise software to external clients.
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence experience is an advantage.
- Comfortable and able to work under pressure.
- Understanding of how to work with multi-national firms paired with a strong passion for driving change and innovation.
- Worked in a large enterprise, consulting firms and start-up environment
- Matrix management skills within a project framework
- Relevant Project management certifications Prince2 or Agile.
- Any experience in Payments, CDBCs, FinTech or Distributed Ledger technologies a huge bonus.