Product Manager - Remote role
Cool Cats LLC is a leader in web3, bringing innovative utility and storytelling to the NFT market. Launched in 2021, this fast growing and ever-expanding company is filled with individuals who are passionate about the growing and expanding the Cool Cats universe and the web3 industry.
Cool Cats is an inclusive brand with a focus on community and functionality. You will be working with a team of talented creative, dedicated and driven individuals with a variety of skill sets. We value positive communication and collaboration within our established remote working team environment.
At Cool Cats LLC, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our fans and holders. You will continue to grow our offerings as an experienced product manager to align our multi-disciplinary teams. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings, specifically within the NFT landscape and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release within the web3 and NFT landscape. You are a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional globally distributed teams in the successful creation of NFT based products that improve fan/holder experience and grow market share.
Reporting to: CEO
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Cool Cats LLC and its features across primary market segments
- Responsible for the whole product, making sure it is cohesive and in line with the creative vision from the creative director.
- 5+ years of dynamic product management/development experience
- Strong knowledge of the NFT/web3 market and industry
- Solid tech understanding of blockchain, web3 and ecommerce
- Experience in delivering web3 (NFTs) and/or gaming products/experiences
- Experience in developing product roadmaps for content brands
- Strong understanding of collectibles and digital products
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional communicator/collaborator
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly organized with the ability to quickly translate data into tangible ideas
- Self-motivated and able to lead with influence
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- Remote based working with the ability to work anywhere in the world
- Highly competitive salary
- Enhanced paid vacation, federal holidays and 2 additional floating holidays.
- Comprehensive insurance plans – health, dental and vision
- Funding for additional equipment and software needs
- Parental leave
- Discounted company merchandise