Our Government Affairs team is responsible for high-level, strategic engagement with external stakeholders globally, including but not limited to, political office holders, governmental bodies, trade, and industry associations, ministries, and non-governmental organizations.
You will be part of a diverse global Government Affairs team, working with different cross-functional teams to identify and analyze key policy issues, developments, and market sentiment. This person will be expected to partner closely with local government officials and organizations to help educate the general public.
- Track and analyse developments in policy making and national and regional sentiment and their impact on the industry.
- Manage projects across a wide range of topics including outreach, engagement, and planning and coordinating events and meetings.
- Develop and lead campaigns both in-country and regionally.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and field requests and queries from partners.
- Engage with external stakeholders and help them understand major product developments, launches, policy changes, or technology updates.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across legal, compliance, product, technology, communications and others to understand priorities and develop custom projects where necessary.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Binance.
- At least 5 years of experience with civic engagement, government or political bodies, think tanks, public interest groups, or relevant industry associations.
- Experience working in fast-paced and dynamic professional environments; ability to exercise appropriate and sound judgement.
- Ability to write and translate complex issues into simple language suitable for a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and technologies, the policy, and political environments that surround them; ability to get up to speed quickly on complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Ability to lead campaigns and to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external policy and company leaders on a professional level to bring across messages and drive high-impact conversations
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organization
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire