We are looking for a Blockchain Business Operations & Strategy Lead to support the ongoing blockchain initiatives at Flowcarbon. This individual will work closely with our Chief Blockchain Officer, serving as a critical thought partner to identify and evaluate new opportunities as well as take action against them. In this role you will work cross-functionally with other teams within Flowcarbon to complete strategic projects. Moreover, you will be able to drive projects from inception to completion with full ownership.
- Support our Chief Blockchain Officer with all blockchain initiatives, including web3 partnerships, NFT projects and events
- Aid in blockchain business development functions (pipeline development, lead generation, cold outreach, partner meetings) in partnership with Sales & Biz Dev teams
- Build relationships in the crypto and NFT communities
- Partner with product and engineering teams to develop and implement recommendations
- Lead and partner on special projects for areas which the Chief Blockchain Officer personally oversees
- Provide thought leadership to strengthen Flowcarbon’s support of the broader crypto ecosystem
- Collaborate with policy leads to scale new products and services
- Research and track emerging trends that may impact the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- BA / BS degree, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years experience in crypto/NFT ecosystem, experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or a related field a plus
- Deep knowledge of emerging crypto trends and NFTs with broad experience using Defi and engaging in crypto-native communities.
- Experience with complex projects and ability to fully own work from identifying the problem through taking action on the solution
- Ability to frame complex concepts in ways that broad audiences can understand with ease
- Ability to synthesize complex data and insights into actionable next steps
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
- Native English proficiency
Please note that this role is available only in our New York City HQ.
Flowcarbon is an equal-opportunity employer. We are a female-founded company, we value diversity and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Our HQs are New York City and Berlin — the team works in a hybrid weekly setup with 3 days in-person and 2 days remote. We will consider remote-only team members for certain roles.