Cancel that internship you were going to take. Don't move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If you're passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art and technology in NFTs, and creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
VaynerNFT is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, and we don't care if you don't have formal agency experience. Sure, it's great if you do, but we'll show you the ropes and give you a taste of what it's like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. You'll get to make content for some of the largest and most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below and if this sounds like we're talking about you, then get in touch with us! We can't wait to work with you.
- Tapped in and cranks out social media content like clockwork
- Finger on the pulse of all things culturally and possesses the ability to turn bright ideas into consumable content across a wide variety of platforms. Extra credit gold star brownie points if you're a one-person content making machine that can write, design, shoot, edit, and share all your own content.
- We can't teach you passion. You should love to learn and have a burning desire to get exponentially better each and every single day at creating content.
- While you should be self-sufficient and able to wear a lot of different kinds of hats, you also need to be an amazing teammate. Like many of the projects we work on with our clients, our team thrives on collaboration. We're looking for someone who embraces themselves and knows their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as being compassionate and empathetic to their teammates they're in the trenches with every day.
- Creating emotionally engaging, impactful, scroll-stopping content for one of our many iconic brand partners at VaynerNFT
- Having the imagination and ingenuity to turn any single piece of branded content into a bevy of others, whether it's clips, GIFs, and graphics for social or photos, copy, and entire stories for blogs.
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams to create and edit videos, a plethora of photography, social copy, GIFs, and more content that support their objectives.
- Honing your design, video editing, and blurb-writing skills while learning to utilize industry-standard software and social analytics tools.
- Rolling with the punches alongside your teammates as you efficiently service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and collect valuable feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation.
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.