Hi, we’re Vayner3, the newest member of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of Web3 - partnering with enterprises to pioneer the future of connected consumer behavior.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative, and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
A technical leader, operational expert, Web3 enthusiast, and ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand how to plan out, track, and direct the functional, experiential, and security requirements for front and back-end systems that bring new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen and a hunger to learn how to create meaningful Web3 programs that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.You are a process ninja; with a knack for aligning people and processes. You teach whatever you learn. You’re the task-maven who keeps projects moving forward using all of the skills at your disposal. You’re a sponge who listens, is hungry for knowledge, and puts lessons into practice without hesitation.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Web3 Operations Manager to join our growing team in a challenging but fun startup environment.
You will work with the SVPs of Operations and leaders in strategy and client partnership to co-create Web3 programs, advanced technical implementations, and NFT drops and ensure they are executed correctly.Here’s where you come in.
As the Technical Ops Manager you’ll:
- Lead the technical development of Web3 projects through vendor management and oversight, including partnerships with blockchain teams, crypto and NFT trading platforms, smart contract developers, cryptocurrency issuance launchpads, tokenomics designers, SaaS platforms for front and back-end infrastructure, front-end UI/UX developers, and middle-layer security and database implementation partners
- Identify & manage initiatives to improve operational processes and reduce operational risk
- Monitor operational and risk metrics and escalate potential issues or anomalies
- Support new Web3 initiatives from an operational, risk, and compliance perspective
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of project delivery with thorough and detailed QA & UAT
- Identify and initiate strategic projects that build long-term capability, solve short-term problems and/or accelerate and improve business decision-making.
- Lead and manage process improvement projects with cross-functional teams to identify gaps and opportunities for synergies across business ecosystems.
- Partner with the leadership team to select improvement areas and build a robust improvement strategy, integrating recommendations with other programs and initiatives.
- Own end-to-end implementation of projects aligned with strategic objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with exchanges, blockchain teams, vendors, partners, and clients to drive business integration
- Deliver pivotal projects, solve problems, prioritize initiative, and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Drive strong collaboration, communication, and best practices across the teams using shared tools with clear documentation
- Share project updates and provide relevant reporting, including dependencies, gap assessments, risk evaluation, and escalations to all stakeholders.
- Build, lead and coordinate execution plans based on strategy
- Manage interns, residents, and entry-level associates to support technical operations across multiple clients
- Support the client partnerships team with scoping, pricing, and pitching advanced technical solutions to clients
- Represent the consultancy in industry events, conferences, and meetups as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- A deep passion for tech, in particular: Blockchain, NFTs, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse, AR/VR/XR, and all things digital collecting/trading
- A hunger for knowledge. You want to be fluent in bleeding-edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, AI, ML, and large language models like GPT-3.
- Familiarity with technical and/or regulated surface areas (payments, security, data privacy, etc)
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and mechanics, in particular, EVM-compatible chains
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in one-on-one settings and group settings
- Passion for solving complex problems, and building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Strong work ethic, self motivated, detail-oriented with a passion for excellence
Preferred candidates are:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree holders in Technology Commercialization, Enterprise Technology Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Blockchain, Data Science, Operations Management, MIS, or a related field
- Deep experience with Git and Agile development methodologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Discord and other Web3 social channels, spanning automation and authentication tools, server security measures, and product features
- Proven ability to lead development teams for Web3 activations
We are seeking a passionate and driven Technical Operations manager to join our team and help us build innovative and advanced technical solutions for our clients. Vayner3 is a strategic consultancy rather than a development shop, we work with the world's biggest brands and IP holders to explore the frontiers of connected consumer interaction. If you have a strong track record of successful project delivery and deep knowledge of Web3 technologies, please apply today!Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $60,000 - $98,750
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits