As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and executing marketing plans to elevate the overall brand. You will own the marketing calendar across channels and build go-to-market strategies for products, launches, and key moments for the brand. The ideal candidate will be a strong cross-functional partner to the team and shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm.
- Test, develop, implement and manage strategies for advertising campaigns.
- Develop Content
- Partner with Events team
- Track, measure, and report results from paid advertising campaigns to measure efficiency and modify strategy as necessary.
- Work with outside companies to develop and implement brand identity and online reputation.
- Ensure team produces content creation for online advertising campaigns
- In addition to partnering on the build out of the analytics platform, the analyst will be the strongest voice in asking "why" and driving for answers in the data that will
- Support our marketers in reaching exponential growth in customer acquisition, retention and growth programs trends that will inform campaign design and adjustments, and enable a culture of test and learn throughout the team
- Lead, manage, and grow a marketing team that drives brand awareness and creates effective marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Partner with internal stakeholders to communicate and develop key performance indicators, measure ROI.
- Proven and successful track record in leading a marketing team
- Ability to set clear marketing objectives, identify target audiences, develop
- content strategies, and measure campaign results.
- Excellent analytical and market research skills.
- Extensive experience in graphic design.
- Experience managing accounts using Later or social media content management and planning (I.e., Instagram, Facebook, Discord, and TikTok).
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and APIs
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Experience in campaign optimization and conversion metrics
- Understanding of lead generation funnels
- Understanding of nurture campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Ability to build trusting relationships and influence at senior levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, Excel, Google Gmail, Calendar, and internal communication software
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy