We are a new and rapidly growing blockchain gaming start-up. Our mission is to build a play-and-earn, NFT-based gaming system that appeals to both traditional gamers and blockchain gamers.
The first phase of the project currently in development focuses on a TCG turn-based strategy game that takes inspiration from games such as Hearthstone, Civilization, and Gods Unchained. Our mission is to create unique gameplay that combines strategic battles with deep army building and to provide players with the option of decentralized ownership and blockchain rewards.
We have already released our first NFT collection of medieval warriors on the Ethereum blockchain. This sold out in 13 minutes. Since then, we have raised investment from leading VCs within the blockchain and gaming industries and developed our first playable prototype.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead who is proactive, versatile, and willing to take on a great deal of responsibility and ownership of our marketing department. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, creative, and thrive in fast-paced working environments. They will also be prepared to take as much of a role in implementation and execution alongside higher-level strategic work.
The primary objective and KPI for this role will be cost-effective user acquisition, but they will also assist further down the funnel with activating and retaining users alongside our head of customer success.
This is a varied and exciting position within a rapidly growing startup, and the right candidate will be rewarded very well with a good salary, as well as extremely lucrative equity and token incentives. This is a remote-working role.
- Competitive analysis to understand effective marketing strategies of other successful companies in the industry
- Helping define target segments and building customer personas to inform marketing strategies, channels and branding, and to use convincing messaging throughout all campaigns
- Assisting the CMO with the creation of a long-term marketing strategy with creative and effective strategies and tactics, and trackable KPI’s to achieve primary objectives
- Thinking outside the box to innovate creative new ideas for marketing that will increase the exposure of the brand,Creating and maintaining a branding canvas to keep branding consistent throughout all marketing communications
- Implementation and execution of marketing campaigns and activities, ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Tracking all marketing activities and utilising a data-driven mentality to experiment with different channels, measure traction and results, and optimise based on data to refine and improve overriding marketing strategies to achieve more cost-effective user acquisition
- A/B testing of different marketing activities to optimise a variety of factors such as content, timing, audience, etc
- Tracking marketing performance and ROI’s to prepare fortnightly reports for senior management
- Extensive experience in a senior marketing role
- Proven record of creating, implementing and tracking multichannel marketing campaigns
- High energy, motivated, and a driven self-starter who takes the initiative, solves problems, and does not require micromanagement
- Great organisation skills and the ability to work across competing priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit with high creativity and the ability to innovative new ideas to increase customer acquisition
- An analytical, data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Ideally, an understanding of / passion for gaming, and industry experience in marketing video games
- Ideally, an understanding of web3 and industry experience in marketing web3 projects
Benefits of Working at Aradena:
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment with nationalities from all over the world
- Generous equity and token incentive schemes
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly