Our Marketing and Communications Team aim to ensure optimal representation of the Mycelium in-market to drive commercial outcomes. As our Head of Marketing, you will direct, manage, and execute marketing efforts for Mycelium. The successful candidate will mirror many of Mycelium’s core values by being forward-thinking, customer-obsessed, data-led, and motivated to take initiative with energy and confidence. Mycelium’s mission is to improve access and efficiency for financial markets globally, our Head of Marketing will help Mycelium execute this mission via strategic marketing and advertising efforts.
Our HQ is located in Brisbane, Australia but this position is open to those in the APAC region (remote work).
- Create and execute a marketing strategy for our target audiences that drives commercial outcomes
- Ensure brand-stickiness for Mycelium in the APAC region predominantly, as well as on the global stage
- Lead a data-driven approach to marketing and advertising through the use of data capture and analytics frameworks
- Oversee and drive community engagement across our social platforms
- Be an expert on our products and customer base to output effective content
- Leverage experiences, content and performance data to inform customer acquisition efforts
- Minimum five years in a senior level Marketing position for a Fintech, technology, finance, blockchain, or financial services company
- Experience across multiple marketing channels: Email, Paid Media, Video, Digital, Experiential Marketing, Content, and SEO (priorities)
- Demonstrate and point to clear outcomes driven by previous marketing campaigns of which the candidate was a project lead or managing executive
- Experience in a high-growth environment, and execution of growth-stage marketing campaigns with proven and attributable outcomes
- Ability to understand core blockchain products and services comprehensively, and articulate them concisely to defined target audiences
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the sector, the organisation’s operations inform ongoing and topical marketing strategies
- Be intimately familiar with user acquisition (UA) best practices, industry benchmarks, vendors, analytics tools and current strategies