Remote – Singapore
Marketing – Marketing
Apply for this job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Be responsible for all aspects of daily management for the marketing function.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for product launches.
- Work with various teams (design, product, community, tech & business development) to implement product launch strategies.
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (product announcements, landing pages & PR announcements).
- Distill complex topics and products into easy to communicate language.
- Lead brand campaigns and build relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets.
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to help build the brand and drive measurable growth.
- Plan, initiate and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, multichannel marketing, google analytics and physical advertising campaigns.
- Develop, test, and report on relevant KPIs for all marketing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications, or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably from a Tech company with significant growth.
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. product launch, media outreach, brand campaigns and content marketing) and solid understanding of Life Cycle Management and Performance Marketing.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.