Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In four short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
Figure Series D Announcement
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll support Figure’s paid media strategy for Figure Lending. This role is responsible for supporting marketing initiatives and digital media across existing channels. We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with both internal and external partners. This is a critical role on a growing team responsible for building and executing marketing campaigns to drive marketing-sourced revenue.
We’re looking for a candidate with a deep knowledge of multi-channel paid marketing campaigns. If you’re an analytical thinker, passionate about executing growth campaigns, and you understand how to translate media results into actionable strategies - this role could be perfect for you!
- Drive the performance marketing strategy across paid social and digital channels
- Execute campaigns via Google, Bing, FB/IG, TikTok, Podcasts, Linkedin, Display, CTV, Influencers
- Find new, data-driven strategies to increase production volume and reduce CAC from each channel
- Report on campaign / creative performance on a regular cadence; transform data into meaningful insights
- Understand and quickly react to changes in marketing analytics that achieve goals
- Learn how to spin up tests quickly, when to double down, with optimization input from marketing team
- Own paid programs budget and closely monitor performance, pacing, and program attribution
- Be a specialist in digital advertising principles in order to provide guidance for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with design, content, compliance teams to produce media assets and videos
- Own tracking and tagging set up; comfortable with Google Tag Manager
- Be comfortable with media experiments, A/B testing, and impromptu ad changes to optimize rapidly
- Conduct audience research; identify opportunities (use-cases, pain points) for existing and new products
- Participate in discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential target prospects
- Drive multiple concurrent projects, meetings, feedback / asset reviews for paid programs
- QA assets, traffic creative, and ensure media campaigns are launched on time and to schedule
- Proactively provide competitive insights to marketing and design teams to assist in optimization
- Work with growth/product team to identify opportunities for existing and new landing pages based on data
- Forecast channel success based on historical data and predicted trends
- Source, manage, guide creative process with influencers; collaborate with content and affiliate leads
- Own agency relationships, setting goals and managing projects within
- Identify relevant third-party audiences and repurpose first–party audiences for digital campaigns
- Establish cadence of ad copy and keyword review, adding visibility through product evolution
- Develop holistic media plans across multiple channels, setting acquisition, budget and impression goals
- Monitor macro environmental trends in paid search, informing team members of upcoming affects
- Be a specialist in best practices for Google Analytics(GA4) and advise on the best set up for goals/conversions
- Learn about new ad formats across channels, recommend and launch tests
- Collaborate on SEO with Content Marketing lead, guiding the strategy based on paid search learnings
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital media, preferably with both DTC and B2B experience
- Experience with SEM, GTM, Display DSP ad servers (Basis/Centro), Social (Facebook/IG) is a must
- Experience with reporting platforms (Tableau) and data connectivity platforms (LiveRamp) is preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with proven campaign management/optimization track record
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.