As a follow-up to OANDA, Richard Olsen founded Lykke Corp in 2015 intending to reinvent financial markets through innovative financial engineering.
Lykke’s modular and scalable open-source approach fuses deep financial expertise with white-label platforms and rapid customization to accelerate the development of transformational solutions. This, combined with our trusted Swiss heritage and careful adherence to the legislative landscape make Lykke Corp an ideal partner for leading businesses looking to embrace the power of the blockchain and beyond and for retail users looking for cost-efficient solutions.
- Accurate and timely trade booking and settlements
- Real-time monitoring of Lykke Exchange trading activity, maintaining effective communication while troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Provide daily operational support including but not limited to trade entry, confirmation processing, settlements, and reconciliation
- Identify & manage initiatives to improve operational processes and reduce operational risk
- Monitor operational and risk metrics and escalate potential issues or anomalies
- Partner with our customer experience and content teams to continuously improve crypto-related customer communications
- Work closely with fraud and compliance teams to ensure AML/KYC related policies are followed
- Minimum 5 years of trading experience in Capital Markets and/or Crypto
- Full proficiency in at least 2 Capital Markets fields (fixed income, equities, FX) and/or Crypto
- Intermediate understanding of crypto/blockchain products and Defi space
- Full understanding of the trade life cycle from execution to settlement
- Solid knowledge of Order Management Systems, understanding of operational risks and control
- Aptitude to understand complex workflows, analytical thinking
- Ability to multitask, prioritize based on urgency
- Strong teamwork ethic whilst also having the ability to function without explicit direction, challenge yourself to learn new things and continually improve
- Full work proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Recent and relevant experience in Trade Operations
- Experience in interacting with large data sets
If you are ready to contribute to a fast-growing company in an exciting industry that has a transformative impact on society, we encourage you to apply today!