This is a remote position.
Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which will be Open Source, interoperable with DeFi and public blockchains, and governed by a DAO. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions, while enabling counterparty trust and voluntary regulatory compliance.
We are looking to expand our team with extraordinary individuals who share our core values in financial privacy and freedom. Successful applicants will join an experienced and dynamic international team of leaders within the Blockchain, Finance, and Cryptography industries. You can read more about the project on our website: https://pantherprotocol.io/We are recruiting an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team and head the marketing, and product marketing aspects of the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in web3 and DeFi, understand ZK and be able to work autonomously while managing a growing team.
- Work in a highly collaborative team and involved in all aspects of the product’s marketing, within an agile environment
- Plan, communicate, and execute the go-to-market strategy for our product
- Create open lines of communication as a true facilitator, opening communication channels and taking charge to coordinate cross functionally
- Work with our Head of Community to adopt a test and learn approach, looking for new ways to open up the funnel and find and capture new audiences
- Utilize consumer insights, research and other data sources to craft customer profiles and champion the creation of the product position and messaging that caters to those audiences
- Manage cross-functional efforts to execute marketing programs for content releases, brand collaborations, and product launches
- Be a product expert and advocate, inserting yourself into conversations and establishing yourself as a pillar of knowledge for our product(s)
- Coach / mentor other members of the marketing team
- Manage a team comprising of marketing professionals and take full ownership for the product marketing initiatives at Panther
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of the blockchain, DeFi, and cryptocurrency spaces
- Many years of marketing or growth experience at a Web3 or DeFi company or a history of success building and scaling a product
- Experience championing cross-functional leadership with Product, Creative Services, and Community teams
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with and executing marketing strategy
- A great communicator, collaborator and strategic thinker
- A proactive, self-driven approach and entrepreneurial, problem-solving mindset
- Ability and motivation to learn new things quickly
- Full-time availability with flexible working hours within predominantly American / European timezones
- Willingness to be a publicly visible member of the team
- English: upper-intermediate+
- Familiar with Agile processes
- Remote work with a highly talented team in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology on a philanthropic mission to improve privacy and trust in the decentralized world
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.
Also don’t forget to follow us on social media: