Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 200 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
As a Growth Marketing Manager - Web3 you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Web3 ecosystem, its biggest players, and upcoming projects. Analyze competition, opportunities, and learnings from the market.
- Identify successful marketing campaigns, initiatives, and products. Understand what made them successful.
- Use existing tools to predict, analyze, and report on market trends.
- Analyze successful and unsuccessful initiatives and projects to extract learnings regarding innovation.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with the company's objectives.
- Master all social media platforms, leverage them, and distribute content effectively.
- Represent the brand in a positive and professional manner.
- Master organic growth, understand what makes a community go viral, and respect brand values and branding through community building and the quest for virality.
- Build and maintain engagement within the community. Create content, start and participate in conversations, and organize events and activities.
- Handle difficult situations and conflicts that may arise within the community. Identify issues and find solutions to resolve them.
- Master most useful tools for great content (Google Suite, Adobe Suite, AI tools).
- Use emotional triggers to make content successful.
- Source content that went viral and understand how to react/learn/act/leverage this content to maximize our own results.
- Establish clear objectives for each content as well as global objectives from content creation.
- Analyze market partnerships and extract learnings.
- Understand the needs of both parties in a relationship. Master ROI related to partnerships and what both parties are putting on the table.
- Analyze market opportunities on a frequent basis regarding partnerships.
- Understand priorities when reporting. Differentiate types of data, data that helps gather learnings, data that helps report on results, data that helps compare ourselves with competition, and data that serves corporate communication purposes.
- Leverage creative tools to empower reporting through creativity and visuals.
- Establish processes, frameworks, and guidelines for reporting effectively over time.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data to report effectively. Link each type of data to specific events, triggers, and initiatives.
- Understand differences between reporting a specific initiative and quarterly results. Integrate each micro initiative as part of a bigger picture.
About you – Who you are 🦄
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, community management, or a related field.
- Deep knowledge of the Web3 ecosystem, market trends, and competition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extract insights from data.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain communities through social media channels and events.
- Excellent content creation skills and mastery of creative tools.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to identify successful partnerships.
- Experience in reporting and data analysis.
Nice to have:
- You built organic communities in the past on social platforms.
- You have experience managing external agencies and/or freelancers.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and its potential applications is a plus.
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top-tier talent from 34+ countries
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.