Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a regulated digital asset financial institution in Singapore. We empower accredited and institutional investors access the digital asset economy with complete trust.
As the department that sits at the nexus of several business units across Singapore and Switzerland, the CEO Office (Singapore) plans and executes cross-departmental initiatives that are of strategic importance to our stakeholders in Asia and beyond. Such initiatives include business development, fundraising, investor relations, marketing and strategic communications.
We are currently looking for a Communications & Marketing Intern to join our Singapore office for a period of 6 months.
- Marketing: Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events (i.e. masterclasses, sales events, webinars, client engagement sessions etc), including working with internal and external stakeholders to develop narratives, presentations and social media posts.
- Corporate Communications: Research, evaluate and develop strategic narratives for various engagement opportunities including interviews, panels and thought leadership reports and other external communications initiatives. This role will also include supporting internal communications efforts pertaining to Board updates, firm-wide townhalls and other ad hoc management reporting requirements.
- Public Relations: Maintain the APAC media engagement tracker, prepare talking points and background briefings for media engagements, draft press releases and support in responding to media enquiries.
- Misc: Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Available from the period November 2022 to July 2023 (minimum full-time commitment of 3 months).
- Pursuing a degree in business administration, marketing, journalism, or any related field, with prior relevant internship experience. Candidates with a portfolio of work will be strongly preferred.
- A storyteller with strong written and visual communication skills, with the ability to leverage colours, typefaces, graphics, and the written word to transform esoteric concepts into simple yet compelling narratives.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Experience with basic data visualisation would be a plus.
- Experience in photography, video production and editing would be a plus.
- Maturity in handling sensitive information and engaging stakeholders across levels of seniority.
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex projects that cut across stakeholders in Singapore and Switzerland.
- Self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude towards any assigned tasks.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of ourworld's financial system
- Be part of a highly-skilled, diversed and motivated development team with mentoring culture
- Close proximity to exciting crypto projects and bleeding edgetechnology solutions
If this reads like your profile, and you’re passionate about technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!